Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer 3 Content Updated

Recommended Posts

I've given our Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars section a complete overhaul. It features and overview of the game, the full System Requirements, Facts, Factions and Characters. Complete Unit and Structure guides for GDI, Nod and Scrin with cameo pictures included. As well as the full info on Neutral Units and Tech Buildings. Plus you will find links to all the Screen Shots, Concept Art, Downloads and more that we have collected right here at CNCNZ.com.

 

Check out the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars section to view all the info.

 

To get an overview of all the Tiberium Wars content we have on offer at CNCNZ.com have a look at the Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Content menu.

Share this post


Link to post

Coolness. Just need to add the support powers and it will be all set. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

I thought about that but it took long enough taking all the screen shots and clipping out the pics for what's up there now, I honestly can't be bothered doing it for all the upgrades/support powers etc....

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Jamie T

I just did the one from wiki but yours in fun like it.

I'm planning on updating it soon, first updating the factions :P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×