Sign in to follow this  
DaveRomino90

[SPOILER] Question Nod Campain

Before the last mission Kane and some old are talking about the mission your about to take part in. Who is that guy??? Is he from the inner circle or the older verison of Salvick lol??? Just wondering I didnt hear him say his name. He also informs Kane about the tiberium weapon being moved or something.

He appears to be one of Kane's top advisers, not necessarily his inner circle of leaders, but an adviser makes sense because he's old and probably experienced with handling Nod. :nod:

He is part of the science ministry I believe. ;)

Cool, I knew it had to be someone important. I hope in the expansion he is revealed as well the inner circle which I'm very happy to see back from firestorm. The I pose is EA going to impress TS by making him Salvick?

Yah if he turns out to be Slavik that'd be pretty cool. He does look like him a bit...

I doubt it. I mean he goes from tough ruthless commander to dull boring scientist?

Unless he is really a mad crazy scientist, and just acts normal around Kane... ... :P

I doubt it. I mean he goes from tough ruthless commander to dull boring scientist?

Unless he is really a mad crazy scientist, and just acts normal around Kane... ... :P

Well remember he's getting old. Maybe he retired from the blank hand went into sciences. We really don't know much about him yet.

Yeah the blank hand they call all the shots, the black hand is actually just for little girls, the blank hand is where its at! :P lol...

Well instead of wearing black gloves, (which is how you get into the black hand of Nod) you just burn your hand till its nice and blank. The procedure is actually rather painful but this is the blank hand of Nod we are talking about... ;)