Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Keith R.A. DeCandido Interview

Recommended Posts

C&C Files have posted a timely interview with Keith R.A. DeCandido, the author of the recently announced Command Conquer: Tiberium Wars novel. Here is one sample question.

 

C&C Files: Can you give us a sneak preview of the C&C3 novel? Who is going to star in the story? Do we get to see the war from two sides or just one?

 

Keith R.A. DeCandido: Actually, the entire book is from the point of view of the Tiberium itself. A bit radical, I know, especially since Tiberium is a radioactive substance that doesn't actually =have= thought processes, but that's all part of the challenge of writing.......

 

(Okay, okay, I'll give a serious answer here. We'll be seeing characters from all over the C&C map, including characters from previous games, characters from the current game, characters from future games -- seriously! -- and characters I made up. We'll be following two concurrent plots that both follow parallel to the story of the game, one of which will be the 22nd Infantry Division of the GDI military, one of which will be a reporter for W3N.)

Click here for the rest of this interview.

Share this post


Link to post

People from past games and future? Sounds COOL!

 

Hahah! This guy has a sense of humor! Reminds a little of Joe. :P

Share this post


Link to post

He sure does.

I'll buy the book and read it, but I wonder if its outcome will be positive or negative, only time will tell...

Share this post


Link to post
one of which will be the 22nd Infantry Division of the GDI military

 

GDI!?!? WTF?!?! :wtf:

Share this post


Link to post

Hehe, this book looks like something worth while reading. Too bad I can't afford it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×