Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer 3 Map Update

Recommended Posts

I've added a bunch of new maps to our ever expanding Command & Conquer 3 maps section. Two maps in this update have been added to the Featured Maps page, so they are considered "must downloads". But that doesn't mean the other maps are of less quality.

 

Featured Maps

mini_cnc3.gifCompression Expansion by Thisnameislame

mini_cnc3.gifDemon Rock by Venom775

 

Skirmish Maps

mini_cnc3.gifDA Mahe Madness by Agodzo

mini_cnc3.gifDesolation by V1rtu

mini_cnc3.gifIsland Duel by JasonKnight

 

I know I have mention this before but I want you all to know that we have an easy to use File Uploader available, so you can just upload your maps for C&C 3 directly to our downloads server. We also accept replays and other C&C related files.

 

And while we are on the subject of maps. Lion at the CNC Den has created a map with pre-built walls. Called Lion's Walls, it should suit those players who are begging EA to enable walls in C&C 3. Check out 3 screen shots from Lion's Walls below.

 

thumb_screen123.jpg thumb_screen124.jpg thumb_screen125.jpg

 

Click here to download Lion's Walls.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×