Sign in to follow this  
maidden

Online bug ( i cant build or move my builder )

Hi,

i buy deluxe edition with zero hour and general, i install it and i can play solo game. But when i try to play online, i got a bug. I can see all the online game ( 1 vs 1 2 vs 2 .... ) but when i join one and we start the game, i can see the map and my building, but i can do anything. The screen jam and i must go in windows for stop C&C ZH

Please help me i want to play online

And the direct connect dont work to :(

yes i got all the patch. When i go online, the game look for patch and it downloads the lastest patch ( 1.4 i think ). i try to delete de game and reinstall it, but its not work.

I forgot to tell i got a router and i want to know, if its cause by the router or its not this kind of probleme the router can do. And i try to connect into my modem directly and i got the same prob

( sry for my english i hope you can understand :)

i think about something... do i need the lastest patch on C&C general to play C&C zero hour ??

i dont upgrade my general

I suppose it could be your router if you really lag that bad, or if its not set up correctly.

I believe you don't need the Generals patch to play ZH.

i jsut read on an other forum, if i play with a crack before i buy the game ( sry i know its not good, but i just want to know if i like it :? ) maybe when i erase the game the crack is still there ??

If its the case how can i erase all the thing to play with the one i buy ??

i dont want to format my CPU to play CCZH

Ty for all your help :D

When i uninstall it, i go in control panel and chose uninstall, after i install the original version