Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

The Most Epic Game Trailer of 2007!

i fully agree with rave. just from watching the gameplay footage it didnt look all that great, you guys seem to just be getting hyped up to much :roll:, Also if this games doesnt get as many as C&C 3 or some other games, it wont take too long before it becomes $20, you guys shouldnt be too excited, most pple go on and on, on how great the game is gonna be, how it will be the best game ever. Well if you guys havent learned from the past, then you never will.

too me its just another battle of middle earth game, and dont be a smartass and say its not battle of middle earth... i mean just oike, as in there was alot of hype and it turned out to be s***, also i dotn know why when pple see great graphics it will be a awsome game

it seems blizzard is the only company, that doesnt hype bull**** and turn games into sucky games, every game gets even more hits then the last, and impresses thousands, and pple continue to play longer then most C&C 3 players. EA and other companys mostly hype so pple can buy there games(makes it around $50) which then they get lots of money.

of course blizzard hypes alot, and almost does the same, but the only difference is, blizzard makes better games, and they dont say bull****, they care more about making the best games. Anyway

forums will go crazy for a few days, or about a week.

Dude, you're making people pissed with your comments. Here let me make it easier for you.

Most of Westwood staff is in Petroglyph. Westwood created all the classic C&Cs. So basically Westwood = Petroglyph and UaW will be an awesome RTS game, because of their previous sucesses in C&C.

Secondly, I don't give a **** about your Blizzard ****. Go join a Blizzard crazy fan club forum instead of trying to promote it here. And learn how to use a ****ing keyboard.

Good point. I'm a bit of a Blizzard fan boy, but never have I made a comment (or maybe once) that fully expresses something that goes like, "**** everything else, Blizzard is the **** forever!" I mean, that's just stupid, man. Nothing is the best. Westwood made a crap game called "Sole Survivor" before, yet Blizzard beat the crap out of me by making me wait forever for a sequel and canceling what seemed to be their first FPS, Starcraft: Ghost, which seemed pretty cool... And damn, longer than C&C 3 players!? ****, it's recent game, **** head, that's why people continue to play longer with Blizzard games, beacuse they were released a ****ing 3 years or so earlier, and the basic fact is that Blizzard games are just as expensive as EA games early on. And **** your comments about us not learning from the past. We learned, damn it, we learned that EA can be disappointing as hell, yet we also know that they are TRYING, DAMN IT TRYING to make it up to us. And damn, awesome graphics are a significant thing in game. Would you play a game with crap-ass graphics!? I think not. Also, they hype isn't too much, I don't see Petroglyph and Sega spitting away **** on the net. The gameplay footage was short, for Christ's sake, that's why it won't look great, God damn it! We aren't saying it will be an awesome game, period, but we're saying it's shaping up to be an awesome game and as a matter of fact, we're slightly thinking twice since it was made by the developer of Empire At War, which wasn't really up to our expectations, or maybe mine at least, but I sure as hell had a lot of ****ing fun with it!

I so very agree with Azrael. Nothing is the best, each game is unique in their own way.

You can make a comment like that Azrael. But what Punwisp said was really too much bias crap and he keeps repeating it.

WE GET IT, YOU LIKE BLIZZARD MORE THAN ANYTHING ESLE. We've heard you a thousand times. Please, if you don't like UaW, stay off this topic! Unless you can meaningful debate about it, I suggest you just shut your goddamn mouth.

You're just making people unhappy. And FYI it wasn't gameplay footage, it was a game trailer. Its two completely different things.

OK guys cut the stars and stripes, and the flaming, let's get back to the game at hand.

Well, Universe At War seems to be have excellent graphics... Storyline isn't really unique, but quite nice, along with the UFO allegories... All in all, I'd buy it along with Starcraft 2...

In terms of the Synopsis it isn't original, but we have the guy who helped determine the storyline for Tiberian Sun & Firestorm, as well as Red Alert 2. So we should have an interesting storyline on our hands.

One developer even cried when doing the voice acting for the story. Which makes it interesting.

Did he cry because he was passionate, or does the game just suck that bad? :P

hahha.. Yeah I thought the same thing, cause some voice work in games is just utterly terrible. :P

Well, that IS an intresting thing... Can't wait to get the game this October... But I doubt it will run on my PC, maybe on my dad's though... To hell with what PC to play it on; I don't care, I just want to play, damn it!