Sign in to follow this  
spitfire apo

Questions about Worldbuilder [ Help !!! ]

Ok, I have some questions, I'm searching for days, even for weaks, and I still can't find it.

1) The GDITibWall, the bleu beam walls, I can't figure out how to work with them, OR i destroy the Hub but the segments stay, OR I only set the hub's but when i play the map there aren't segments, So what I want is... the hud and the segments, and when you play the map and destroy the hud's, that the segments will disapear two. But how do you do that ? :s

2) Ok, I've seen some maps, and every map has deleted the terain under the tiberium fields, So when you play the game, you can see the crystals but stil can biuld the tiberium growing building of the cscrin on it. So please would someone want to explain hos to delete the terain under the tiberium fields. It's the only thing that keeps me from finishing the map.

3) I'm busy with a second map, and there are some reinforcement bay's in the map. The problem is, I need to know how you can deploy unit's out off the reinforcement bay when you capture or garrison it. I know that I have to script it, but can someone tell me how to script it, so unit's deploy out of the reinforcement bay when it is garrisoned or captured.

Ok it's long explanition. Again....I know, but I would be extremly tankfull if someone whant's to help me. I'm really stuck.