Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Full Length Lego Movie [Cancelled]

Guest Rabbit

After I release the season Finale of Red Alego, I will be making a full length movie with my lego creations.

I want your opinion of which one I should make. It's listed from easiest to put together, to the hardest one to make.

Easiest: A movie where a man's wife and unborn baby is killed in the crossfire of a gang war, and the guy avenges his wife.

Medium difficulty to make: A movie about WWII if stalin died instead of Hitler.

Or Hardest difficulty to make: An exact replica of Saving Private Ryan.

I believe that ironically, the harder it is to make, the larger the payoff will be in terms of the community response, but I want your opinion before I start working on anything.

The Medium one sounds cool and original :thumbsup:

The Easy one sounds too easy. The story is seen too much everywhere and will not catch any attenion unless you take it to the difficult level and go in details about it.

Go for the medium :)

I think hard and medium should be reversed... It's not that hard to copy exactly off a movie, right? It would get more attention, though.

I like the Stalin one, but you'd have to decide then, who would be the most probable to replace, when would of Stalin have died? Before or after the Nazi invasion? etc etc.

And the record, if before and the new leader suspected Hitler of an attack, the Nazi invasion would gone so ****ty it wouldn't of been funny. Stalin was too blind to see that Hitler was gonna attack him because of the "pact" they had.

A lot of thinking would have to go into that one.

Guest Rabbit
A lot of thinking would have to go into that one.

I already have the storyline process set up for each of the three. I'm talking difficulty in terms of the actual physical process. The third one is the hardest because I would literally be making a replica set out of legos, to fit it perfectly with the Audio of Saving Private Ryan.

With the medium one, I don't have to deal with that.

The medium sounds most exiting becouse it isn't an actual remake of a movie.

Will the movie feature funny scenes or serious only?

Guest Rabbit

This movie has been cancelled.

I have plans for a new one related to the third season. :wink: