Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bang Bang Chitty Fo

i see no navy?

Guest Bang Bang Chitty Fo

this question has probly been answered 500+ times but i need to know, is there navy units for online and scermish play? it shows navy stuff alover the box but i have yet to find any. please help!

Guest ph03nIX

Sadly there isn't any navy :( I was hoping that the expansion would give us that. The only navy I have found is some during the campaign. If you want to use navy until in skirmish there is a mod that someone made but I don’t want to post it because I don’t know if I am allowed too...I am going to look for it and I will PM it to you. :D

If you want to use navy until in skirmish there is a mod that someone made but I don’t want to post it because I don’t know if I am allowed too.

Links to mods can be posted here. I think the one your talk about is right here at CNCNZ.com actually http://www.cncnz.com/files/zero_hour/mods.shtml#naval

Its the Naval Wars mod, you can build Battleships, Amphibs, and PT Boats in skirmish games.

Guest ph03nIX
If you want to use navy until in skirmish there is a mod that someone made but I don’t want to post it because I don’t know if I am allowed too.

Links to mods can be posted here. I think the one your talk about is right here at CNCNZ.com actually http://www.cncnz.com/files/zero_hour/mods.shtml#naval

Its the Naval Wars mod, you can build Battleships, Amphibs, and PT Boats in skirmish games.

Yep thats the one :P I didn't know they had that one here though. I was talking about another site :wtf: :D

Guest trajcek

Cool... Navy in generals, thats new...

It was a pleasant suprise when I first realized that there is no navy in generals!Navy is so boring. Just like in warcraft3, the lack of navy has improved the game A LOT.

Guest rchandra

I disagree.

Navy improves the tactic of the player and make the game more interesting. In RA2, even though that you don't have any navy, you can still use your air units & chrono ability to destroy your enemy.

Thank you Sonic for the link to the Navy mod. It is always a pleasure to use the American warships to pound the GLA into submission, and it will be a pleasure I shall indulge in once again with this mod.