sith_wampa 6 Posted February 13, 2008 No, I don't think he does. If CandyKane were really an ascended being, the Ancients would be all like "WTF NOOB?!!!!11 U INTERFERE WIT MORTALS!". Then he'd get the ascended ban hammer. GAME OVER. Am I high? <_< No, just a blasphemous radical who will be destroyed in the name of brotherhood, unity, peace, and Kane himself. Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted February 15, 2008 Those who reject the patch to enlightenment must be punished. Hallowed are the Ori. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted February 15, 2008 Those who reject the patch to enlightenment must be punished. Hallowed are the Ori. Of course. I will get to that right after I join GDI. Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted February 15, 2008 Yes. Good. We need more spies among the people on Earth. Share this post Link to post
sith_wampa 6 Posted February 15, 2008 Yes. Good. We need more spies among the people on Earth. Umm... Yup. Share this post Link to post
Dr. Rodney McKay 0 Posted February 17, 2008 Yes, indeed. The Goa'uld would annihilate the GDI. Yup. Share this post Link to post