Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Minor Changes to CNCNZ.com Logo

I've made some minor revisions and changes to the main site logo as well as the banner at the top of the forums. The changes are very subtle, but I feel they make the text look a bit sharper and jump out a bit more than the previous design. You will notice the green cursor has been dropped.

logo.png

If you don't see the new images hit Ctrl+F5 to reload the page and the newer images will appear.

A short story as to why the green cursor image has been removed. I was getting bored with it. CnCNet use something similar. I did test variations of making silhouette version of the Mammoth Mk2 image to use in its place but it became unrecognisable when it reduced in size to fit the designs on the main site and forums. So I felt it better to just improve ever so slightly of what already was in place.

I'll also be updating the Facebook, Twitter, Favicons soon as well.

I didn't think I would like the cursor missing, but I must admit, I don't think this new dark and simple banner over the forums looks bad at all. :thumbsup:

Its also a different crop of the Mammoth Mk2 background. I wanted more of the lightening to be featured.

It's like the new google logo, the same but different.

I like the nice clean look.