Hello again everyone, the update has been produced XD
Firstly, I must apologize for this late update, but, the Tiberian Genesis mod has been undergoing major Staff shortages. As you can imagine, it has been hard to progress, and troublesome, but with the remaining staff, we have conjured up more goodies to share, hoping to maintain interest amongst our fans and viewers.
In this video, you shall be shown a taster of some Work In Progress. This would be including the linear disruptor, agile nod-buggy, Hover MLRS, mighty harvester, and GDI’s Assault Rifle in action. It shows a small glimpse of what has been produced, with nothing being the final, but still rockin’. Without further ado, to my happiness to show you, this is the long awaited video update can be viewed at either of these sites:
As for improvements, the following have now been updated:
• First vehicle engine and weapons sounds composed by Hawk_Db.
• Nod-buggy’s Dual Cannon has been replaced with a new Quad Cannon.
• Temporary textures have been implemented for various vehicles and buildings.
• Lights have been added to the various vehicles previously installed.
• The driving physique has been greatly improved.
• The disruptor has finally acquired a new Beam attack created by Nico.
• The disruptor beam is now passable through walls, and other such objects.
• The 4 tread tank physique has been stabilised, and improved thanks to MWLL.
• First vehicle HUDs were implemented.
• The build menu based up temporary flash scripts and is in work now by our New Flash Designer.
• GDI’s soldier model has been merged with AI.
• A new Gallery system will continuously be updated, so stay tuned.
We hope you enjoyed reading through this update, and eagerly await the next. We shall post yet another update, as soon as possible. If, however, anyone has the ability to aid us in this mod, please, do not hesitate, and come forth. For further information on how to apply for jobs, read more here.
Thank you for reading,
From us to you,
Tiberian Genesis Staff.