Sign in to follow this  
Ketterrrr

Online play

I had no idea it works online!!

When i tried it said (the westwood library is either missing or invalid. Please reinstall the shared internet components from your CD) I am running Vista and everything elce seems fine. I can run the game in single player fine. It is just multiplayer. If someone could shead some light on this problem I would be very happy.

thx, Boirs301 :ra2:

Ok so, i reinstalled the Yuri's revange and made sure that the shared internet files are there, but now dureing the installation when i want to register an error sayng there is no connectivity to the interne ( and i know there is) If i try to start the registration from the file is give me a different error saying "A file could not be created in the temp directory folder"

Any Idea wat i did wrong?

Old registration with Westwood games is entirely broken. The servers no longer exist, and registration is unnecessary anyhow.

If you wish to play online, fire up Red Alert 2, or Yuri's Revenge, click Internet. If it asks for a user name and password, simply put in a new user name and a password (must be 8 characters or more) and login. If you go to the lobby and can play normally, success, you have a new account. If you get an invalid password error or it doesn't work properly, try another user name.

Thanks for you help! I am now ready to play! All I got to do is set some ports

Thx Boris301 :ra2: