Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Red Alert 3 Podcast with Tim Curry

Recommended Posts

A new Red Alert 3 podcast has been posted on the Official C&C Site featuring an interview with Premier Cherdenko, better known in the real world as Tim Curry.

 

podcast_timcurry.jpg

Longtime leader of the Soviet Union, who has led the Union in an age of prosperity and military superiority. Once a famous theoretician, he rose to power meteorically even as Soviet forces under his advisement achieved victory after victory against their enemies the Allies.

 

He likes the beautiful girls, and is the leader of the Soviet Union in Red Alert 3. Comrade's, we have an exclusive podcast interview with Premier Cherdenko, the legend, Sir Tim Curry!

 

In this interview the Premier discusses his plans to rule the world, his obsession with his candy bowl, his historic film and singing career, and answers a ton of fan questions from our message boards.

You can download it using the link below.

dl_icon.gif

To go with this new podcast, 2 brand new Premier Cherdenko wallpapers are waiting for you as well. Some previews below.

 

podcast_timcurry_wp1.jpgpodcast_timcurry_wp2.jpg

Available in a range of different sizes right here.

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't listened to this yet. But I can guess he enjoyed the role he played..

Shame his Character was a right bastard, it didn't matter what side you were on, by the end of the game (for any faction) you wanted him dead!

 

I'd like an interview with George Takei as well. But right now he's flown all the way to Austrailia, skydived out of a plane, and found his way into the Heart of the Australian Jungle... Like Gemma Atkinson (Lt Eva) did before him, he's taken part in 'I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here!!" Which is on British TV right now... The bookmakers here have him as favourite to win! :P

 

I'll give a more accurate comment to this Podcast once I've had the time to listen, but I thought I'd get out while I still remember. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×