Sign in to follow this  
BigPoppaBear

C&C: WIII - Rise of the Middle Kingdom

question,

i am a long time fan of cnc dating back to the time i rented the first cnc for the ps1 and instantly fell inlove with thge game i then found the game red alert in stores thinking it was the same thing i bought it not knowing it would be the start of a horrible computer-game addiction.......

i eventually got online and loved it two times as mutch then getting into it i eventually found starcraft and left it..... after i found the other, older cnc in a flea market with the covert ops expansion pack i rebirthed my love and went to buy ra2 and yuri's revenge later getting tsun and recently firestorm and renegade having no job and being 14 i will soon have generals but not for a while..... right now though i think i trailed off...... and sorry for misspellings but im really tired lol :wink:.

anywase will each country be completely unique? also mabye a secondary game could come with this that would have a renegade-style feel?????? or even a commando mode of where you join in on a game and while a big boss sends out the traditional troops the player who has the fps mode on could be in the field killing? just a thought........

i have thought of many games and this is why i keep babbling but if you say..... have a game that connects the storylines of cnc and ra it would draw everyone around.... anywase i feel like one of those people who will never shut up so finaly

3 sugestions

1 ammo and fuel limitations would be awsome, i have often thought of a game sutch as that but what about if you could have your units pick up weapons from bodies and stack copses ect. ect.

2 piloting vehicles? what if you made it so that you would have to supply a pilot for a vehicle thus making it so that the pilot could be killed and then the vehicle could be hijacked.... along with special training for your machine gunners and sutch to take the tank.....

3 custom hero's and a vehicle workshop...... this could be the thing that puts your game on the map, first someone ould draw the different bodyparts in a drawing program then import them so they would be renderized in sections, or even a individual limb creator, starting with hair, you could pic it or draw it with the drawing pad to the side, this would allow customization of units, then you would go to the face, shirt, pants drawing featers and sutch as you go along. then you could pick like 10 attributes out of a whole bunch (good sniper, tiberium infected, persuader, theif, ect. ect.) then name and age and small things. the hero would start weak level up like it was a rpg type hero. the levels would depend on what he was doing all would be automated, he would be awarded metals and badges for his actions, the hero would be saved through each game and could be killed but brought back through some power of tiberium or something. the vehichle would be simmilar but would not level, and you could buy parts wich would cost even more money, eventually you could replace your whole army with your own unit versions and creating your own force. selling and buying unit and vehichle schematics would increse your money.

4 well you could make it one map for everyone in multiplayer, just one huge world so all would be fighting all in a massive battle.

ok im done

This could quite easily be a BFME mod. Hang on to those ideas; I could do something with them if I can grab a team.

Hey thanks for feedback. im currently breaking down and explanding parts of this concept, see the Red Alert: Escalation thread down below

My general idea was to introduce a whole new dimension into C&C games, re-supplying and refueling your units.

They did that in Earth 2150. A little helicopter or plane would fly from the supply depot to your tanks in the field and reload em'. Usually the one plane could reload bout 4 - 5 tanks in one go. Or you could build loads of reloaders and the depot work on a fast mode. Where each tank gets a dedicated reloader.

Yeah.

They did that in Earth 2150.

I didn't say a new concept to RTS. I said a new dimension specifically to C&C.

Oh well. Yeah anyway they're done it. So you could do something simliar to them.

But that is how the world works. You take someone elses idea and make it better.

Just like microsoft did to apple.

Dear Diary

Phew. My secret is safe. No-one knows that I am really the creator of Red Alert.

Remembered dried frogs pills.

Had a severe case of the die-whore-Aria! this morning. Let a nasty mark.

Talk soon.

BPB

luk3us I completely agree with yor argument.

BigPoppaBear, I think you got a good idea going I would like to see that with Russia/Vladimir Lenin instead of China, that might be because I like Russia :wink: . But I hope you hope you have good luck with your idea

u know big poppa bear hasnt been here for quit some time now...

I know, He hasnt posted for awhile, I jusp put it there if he happened to look here

Yeah there wasn't any replies in this topic for ages, so I gradualy stopped coming. Just remembered here today, couldn't remember any of these things I've posted.

[q

The New Aircraft

ASW Helo: The anti-submarine warfare helicopter is another useful asset for the PLAN. Capable of carrying six torpedoes, the ASW Helo targets a submarine through use of the Sonar Ship or a Sonar Pulse (or if the sub is already damaged and unable to submerge). It then flies overhead and drops its six torpedoes down into the sea, causing great damage to the sub. Since it only carries torpedoes, it is useless for dealing with land targets, and is very vulnerable to anti-aircraft fire due to its low flight path.

Combat Chinook: Similar to the Soviet Chinook, the Chinese version is armed with Hellfire rockets for taking out tanks and light defences. One new unique feature of the upgraded Chinook is the ability to Para-drop its passengers at any location over land. Strong and durable, the Combat Chinook is the best transport vehicle available to China.

Dragon Plane: An aerial anti-infantry unit, the Dragon is loaded with a napalm drop that can incinerate entire infantry rushes. It is essentially useless against tanks or buildings, but an extremely effective unit for dealing with large oncoming infantry rushes.

The Chinese better stay the f*ck away from my ORCA!