boogschd

uprising problem

i cant unlock allied & empire mini campaigns >___<

yeah that... after the soviet mission . it just replays the last soviet mission ... fark

help?

I had this problem, and the reinstallation fixed that.

The only problem with uprising is that THERE IS NO MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!! WAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! like come on EA!

-Where is this magical poll that you guys used to determine that people wanted more over budgeted spending on actors; that are so much worse than the original CNCs, to create some more lame storyline that no one wants!??????

I was hoping and dreaming for the expansion, wayyy more factions, faction specials/'consequences', new units, new structures, new powers, new maps... OH! no multiplayer!??? NOOOOO!!!!

I wanted a zero hour- like expansion that kicked butt!

This is my rant for making a cruddy excuse for an expansion EA! I was looking for a lot of breathing room with a new MP expansion!!! As RA3 MP is kinda limited, though still fun, it could be so much more!!

PLEASE EA! MAKE IT!

hope you get your problem sorted out m8! *

peace!

This thread ins 5 months old. Don't post in very old threads please.

The only problem with uprising is that THERE IS NO MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!! WAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! like come on EA

Uprising is and always was designed as a single player expansion pack. The lack of multiplayer is not a problem.