Guest Jan Posted April 8, 2004 I have made it and it is the animation from the nuke but the effect when the map gets this hell lightning when the nuke impacts don't work any ideas? Share this post Link to post
Guest Spydr331 Posted April 8, 2004 are you trying to say that you made an animation from the nuke but the lighting that covers the whole map when the normal nuke hits its target wont activate? is that what you are trying to say? i am confused... Share this post Link to post
Guest Jan Posted April 8, 2004 Yes you are right that is my problem Sorry for my ba english :roll: Share this post Link to post
Thierry 0 Posted April 8, 2004 That's because the Nuke Animation is not part of the lighting. Its has to do with the animation BEFORE the nuke. That swell thingy. THAT is what creates the lighting. Share this post Link to post
Thierry 0 Posted April 8, 2004 Wouldn't really know, sorry. All I know is that the animation before the nuke triggers the lighting. Maybe somebody else knows. I work with TibEd... Share this post Link to post