Sonic

Red Alert 3 Patch 1.11 Released

The long awaited patch version 1.11 for Red Alert 3 has been released. Its available now via the auto updater and the usual manual download. This patch for Red Alert 3 fixes several exploits and critical bugs, improves balance with an array of specific fine tuning changes to each faction, adds two free maps from Red Alert 3: Uprising, and more. With the announcement of this new patch, APOC posted this short message....

Comrades, Patch 1.11 is now available, and this may just be our "biggest" patch yet! We'd like to personally thank all the fans across the Command & Conquer community who helped provide feedback for this patch during our development process. Your comments were critical and helpful to understanding the key changes and updates we've addressed in patch 1.11.

The full patch notes can be found on this page inside our Tech Support section here at CNCNZ.com. Grab the patch using the link below.

:ra3: Red Alert 3 Patch 1.11 | English (405 MB)

The long awaited patch version 1.11 for Red Alert 3 has been released. Its available now via the auto updater and the usual manual download. This patch for Red Alert 3 fixes several exploits and critical bugs, improves balance with an array of specific fine tuning changes to each faction, adds two free maps from Red Alert 3: Uprising, and more. With the announcement of this new patch, APOC posted this short message....

The full patch notes can be found on this page inside our Tech Support section here at CNCNZ.com. Grab the patch using the link below.

:ra3:

Can you please post a picture of what the 3 new power tree protocols look like?

Can you please post a picture of what the 3 new power tree protocols look like?

I haven't installed the patch yet. Actually I haven't played RA3 for ages now.

You mean this?

ra3powerspatch111.jpg

EDIT:

Oh, the 1.11 patch only through the downloader was only about 175mb from memory... I didn't pay much attention.

Edited by gben

Oh, the 1.11 patch only through the downloader was only about 175mb from memory... I didn't pay much attention.

If you download the patch via the auto-updater it only downloads what it needs, hence the smaller. The manual .EXE download contains all the previous patches, that's why they are bigger. Each new patch adds about 75 to 100 MB each time.

Yeah I understood the auto-downloader is a smaller download... but I thought it was worth mentioning because there is a big difference in times to download between 400 and 170mb... if you have limited time/bandwidth etc.