Sign in to follow this  
Guest flying_dragon25@hotmail.c

Adding Behaviour Modules

Guest flying_dragon25@hotmail.c

I was just wondering how can you ad new behaviour modules to existing units, e.g. adding stealth updates tags to regular units like the redguard and tank hunters and adding other repairing abilities like the junk repair to american and chinese vehicles? :? :? :?: :?: :?:

Currently tibed cant. I have asked Koen if he is going to add that feature in, but have not goten a clear response from him lately. Plus I think he has been busy with life right now. He hasnt been here for a while.

You can however add them manually but you should do everything you want in tibed first then add it into the big file you want, because any changes you make in the file afterwards tibed may overwrite.

If you want a detailed reply on how to add in these tags reply and I will try to explain as best I can. It is not a very easy process, that is why I think Koen has not added it in yet.

I haven't thought of a 'clean' way to implement this yet. But it is on my todo list. And has high priority now (alpha 14 scheduled).