Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Kaufman

Welcome EA_2POC to the official ranks!

Hey everyone,

To many of you this should be no surprise, I'd like to formally re-introduce EA_2POC back to the Command & Conquer scene, this time however, he is now an official EA Los Angeles employee, and more specifically my official C&C Assistant Community Manager. After 4+ years of running this show as a solo Commander, I finally have a partner in crime I can call my official wingman.

Some quick back story about EA_2POC, otherwise known as Jeff Suhr, and formerly known to the C&C community as Nukewave. Jeff started his presence in the C&C community by opening a fansite called www.cncvision.org (its currently closed due to as of yet unfounded circumstances), a site that focused on polling and collecting feedback from the C&C community at large. Jeff and I quickly established a community leader relationship and I soon discovered he had the fire and passion inside I've been looking centuries for in a Community Manager Assistant. I asked Jeff to intern with me last summer 08, and thus he became known to the community as EA_2POC. Upon a very successful and strong 3-month summer internship, Jeff was offered a full time opportunity upon graduation at Brockport University in New York where he graduated with a degree in Biology and a minor in Psychology. Hold up, how the heck does that fit this role? Maybe the Psychology aspect does =)

The Command & Conquer team, the EALA studio, and especially myself are proud to welcome Jeff "EA_2POC" Suhr back to the official front lines of the Command & Conquer world to serve as your Assistant Community Manager, ah hell lets the drop the Assistant term and give 2POC the prop up he deserves, your 2nd in arms, your Lieutenant Community Manager, that sounds better.

As the days, weeks, and months move forward, you will see 2POC making an increasingly active presence on the message boards. One of his primary responsibilities is ensuring you are being heard every day and further ensuring your voice screams through the hallways and cubes here at EALA and throughout our C&C Development Team.

Please join me in welcoming back, EA_2POC. Do take his words and statements as an official voice of EA and C&C.

Welcome back, Commander!

-APOC

ejaiwg.jpg

:bullet:View the original thread