Sign in to follow this  
WarRocker32

Red Alert 3 - 352 Skirmish Map Pack Problem

'Ello, people of CnCZ. I downloaded the Red Alert 3 352 map pack from your site, I installed them, but when I clicked on Versus - Skirmish the screen goes black, and for a brief second, I see the skirmish screen. The game then crashes and it says:

Red Alert 3 has stopped working. By the way, I am running Windows Vista.

Thanks in advance. :cc:

We don't have any map packs for Red Alert 3 that have 352 maps in them I'm afraid.

Sorry that is made by someone else. Its not hosted by CNCNZ.com. All downloads hosted by CNCNZ.com are found here http://www.cncnz.com/downloads/.

Try sending a PM to the creator of that map pack.

'Ello, people of CnCZ. I downloaded the Red Alert 3 352 map pack from your site, I installed them, but when I clicked on Versus - Skirmish the screen goes black, and for a brief second, I see the skirmish screen. The game then crashes and it says:

Red Alert 3 has stopped working. By the way, I am running Windows Vista.

Thanks in advance. :cc:

Wrong forum section to ask here.

In answer to your question, you cannot put all the maps in that maps folder. There are some map folders that may be messed up with their names. Also you need a very fast computer with lots of memory just to load numerous maps correctly. Also there are some mission maps that may not be complete as it is.

Edited by purplescrin

Wrong forum section to ask here.

In answer to your question, you cannot put all the maps in that maps folder. There are some map folders that may be messed up with their names. Also you need a very fast computer with lots of memory just to load numerous maps correctly. Also there are some mission maps that may not be complete as it is.

I had my RA3:uprising runing 1,5GB ram on my Labtop.

4GB ram

nvidia 9600

Intel Centrino*2 2,53 GHZ

almost lags runing in max setting.

ive been nerding skermish allllot and i was thinking, i really need some new skermish maps, can anyone sent me a e-mail if they know where i can get safe, and good skermish maps?

I wouldn't recommend using the laptop to run RA3. You need a quad-core PC with a very fast hard drive to handle numerous amounts of skirmish maps in RA3. The same goes to C&C3/KW and Generals/Zero Hour.