Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Batman: Arkham Asylum

After many months I waiting I finally got Batman: Arkham Asylum yesterday. Been playing it and simply put its just so damn good. The way it looks, the way it sounds. You can see, hear and just feel the attention to detail the devs have put into this game. Is the dark twisted atmosphere that truly is Batman's bizarre world. If you ever watched the Batman anitmated series you would love this. Both Kevin Conroy (Batman) and Mark Hamill (Joker) reprise their roles as well. Mark Hamill is great as the Joker.

Its out now for Xbox 360 and PS3. PC version comes later this month I think. If your looking for a new game add Batman: Arkham Asylum to your shopping list.

Yeah I've heard a lot of hype surrounding this game. Might have a look at it sometime soon.

I heard that this game has PhysX capabilities, pretty good for all Nvidia users. I think it'll be better if they use the current Batman's theme instead of the classic. (Never a fan of the ridiculous cheesy batman classic style) However, I'll try that game once I'm free.

Mark Hamill is flipping scary to watch while he performs. He really seems to get into character.

PS3: Ok, Unless this game picks up halfway into the game... I'm going to fall asleep. This game is boring to me. Scanning around looking for clues, chating with people is cool. But this gets way to out of hand in the game. Yeah the eastereggs are funny at times and you get more of a story to really get into the game. The fighting was sweet at first but after the 50th or so bad guy it gets old. The voices seem to be a little off from the graphics. Sound was very impressive along with the visual images. But WTH is up with games that show credits in the beginning of a game? I'm not watching a movie nor do I care to see who was the best boy.