Sign in to follow this  
heldro

Ra2 Error

Hi,

i know this error has been posted more often and im sorry im posting it again but i just dont really know how to fix it if i read the other topics.

i have ra2 for a long time and i like to play it from time to time but i keep getting this error when i play it online: 'Red Alert 2 has encountered an internal error and is unabled to continue normally'

i dont always get this but when i get it i usually get it after 15 - 20 minutes or longer. sometimes my screen just freezes also.

i have the original cd's with cd key (since the first day :). ) and i havent downloaded anything to mod it in any way.

i play it on windows xp

if anyone could help me with this problem that would be great. i just hate it when im in the middle of a nice match and this happens.

greetings heldro

Edited by heldro

Have you tried reinstalling?

Barring that, post the except.txt file if you're playing Yuri's Revenge. I can look into it and maybe determine a probably cause.

i reinstalled it many times but that doesnt work and im not playing yuri's revenge.

No, but like i said it doesnt happen alot just sporadicly, but lately im getting another error or my screen just freezes wich is kinda simular. should it help running it in 98?

should it help running it in 98?

Sometimes. It doesn't not help.

Hi,

i know this error has been posted more often and im sorry im posting it again but i just dont really know how to fix it if i read the other topics.

i have ra2 for a long time and i like to play it from time to time but i keep getting this error when i play it online: 'Red Alert 2 has encountered an internal error and is unabled to continue normally'

i dont always get this but when i get it i usually get it after 15 - 20 minutes or longer. sometimes my screen just freezes also.

i have the original cd's with cd key (since the first day :). ) and i havent downloaded anything to mod it in any way.

i play it on windows xp

if anyone could help me with this problem that would be great. i just hate it when im in the middle of a nice match and this happens.

greetings heldro

End files via the task manager that you don't need when playing ra2.

Maybe the problem is in your computer or with the internet connection.