Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Renegade SP mods?

I don't remember any... did anyone make a serious attempt at improving the SP experience with new AI, different skins etc?

Not enough love in the Renegade community for a "Black Mesa" style remake of Renegade?

I feel strangely nostalgic to replay the game.

Maybe I should just save myself the trouble and fund duke-nukem-3d and play that again instead!

I don't remember any... did anyone make a serious attempt at improving the SP experience with new AI, different skins etc?

It would tale years to make one mod like this. When i join moddb i have to wait 2 years(relase will be around around chirstmas) for Raw a mod for star was empire at war foc still waiting. for some one this do this with in 2-6 mouths would take a gourp of trained pros to do this. Some one did make a star wars mod for MP and SP. None for sp i think. that would talk 2-5 years to make or a year.

Guest Stevie_K

Singleplayer campaigns are very rare with C&C mods. So far I haven't seen any attempts for Renegade at all.

Howver, I don't really like the campaign in Renegade.

The game was awesome because of the first person perspective and the ability to manually drive the classic tanks and vehicles, but tbh the story sucked hard. Doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining however :P

I shall wait patiently, if not eternally, for my Renegade SP reboot.