Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Farewell

Recommended Posts

I am hereby leaving this forum for good under my account. C&C has been pretty much boring already and so is this forum. I will probably miss the good old times here, especially the good threads users have made.

 

I might come back to this forum in the future as a veteran member, but for one thing, I won't be using my current user name anymore. My nickname PurpleScrin shall be dead anyway as in to all other CNC forums since the other guys hated my name anyway. Through my troubles in the past from various CNC forums, I decided to leave behind the issues and look forward into the future of my life.

 

So therefore, I say good-bye and farewell to the veterans, current member users and the moderators/administrators of CNCNZ. I hope this forum will keep on running for another decade.

Edited by purplescrin

Share this post


Link to post
The other guys hated my name anyway.

I didn't ;) ...

 

See you later PS :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Luk3us and dbjs2009 for those great remarks.

 

This is my very last post after 786 posts since coming here. Major announcement in the first post.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×