Sign in to follow this  
CatmanFS

Modders wanted

I'm working on a mod of CNC3 and I was looking for a couple people that could help out doing some animation, unit coding, level design, and testing. If I had a team together the project should take about a month, and would be roughly a 6-7 hour campaign for both GDI and NOD. Along the way the players will find hidden units unused in the game, finally making their appearance, forgotten technologies revamped and re focused to suit the players and the armies unique play style. Also expect some surprises and alot of detail put into bringing back the feel of the original Command and Conquer.

I've been modding CnC since the Ra2 days, so I have experience, and I'm not afraid to go into the trenches and animate flamethrowers frame by frame if needed. I expect anyone who helps out to have fun, play the game alot, and love CnC as much as I do, if not more.

My only requirement is that you install the SDK and at least know how to run the sample mod installed with it. It's not hard, and if you have trouble contact me and I'll help you out.

:cc3:

Guest Stevie_K

A month you say? That's an extremely short period of time considering the amount of work you've mentioned.

Many mods are already trying to do the same as you describe. Have you considered joining one of them? :)

If I continue to work on this at the rate I am, and had a couple people I could throw ideas at, I could have this done within a month or two at max.

Guest Stevie_K

It would have a lot of potential if you intent to do it on the RA3 engine instead, though it would probably take a lot longer then.

Edited by Stevie_K

If I could find a version of the game. The local meijer game section is runned by an old bank robber from New Mexico and he never orders any good games. I've been asking him to reorder UAW with no luck.

Guest Stevie_K

You could use the download version?

I could use the download version?

Guest Stevie_K

I bought it through digital download on Steam if as far as I remember.

No case, no cd's just the files.

Anyway, I'm looking for anyone who has experience with world builder and that can make maps.