_panic

C&C demo missions

Hi guys,

I'm new here :) I hope to come on here regularly!

Recently, I've discovered the C&C 8MB demo that I used to play years, and years, and years ago, and it was a very exciting prospect. Thinking about how it used to take 4 hours to download it, ... whoa! :D A link to it would be this. I own The First Decade with the full game, but I fancied playing it old-school style on a Windows 98 computer or virtual machine, but I've literally tried everything I can think of (compatibility modes, different versions of Windows, you name it), all to no avail.

So, I'm willing to play the full C&C game on The First Decade, compatible with modern Windows, for the old three missions. After loads of googling, I haven't found out which missions they are in the full game. Can someone please tell me? Because I know from a quick 15 minutes of playing the full game that the first mission on both the demo and full game are the same.

Many thanks; any help would be greatly appreciated!

They are missions 1,6 and 10, though the missions in the demo have been changed a bit to make them easier. Mission 6 (the GDI Commando mission) has no Nod vehicles in the demo, and mission 10 has been changed so you start with an entire squad of mammoth tanks, there is tons more tiberium around, and the map itself easier to move around on.

You can see pics of the demo missions here:

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstu...ppics/demo-gdi/

Differences between demo and real missions:

scg06ea (demo)

scg06ea (full game)

scg10ea (demo)

scg10ea (full game)

(mission 1 is unchanged)

Note that I recently got my hands on a full demo CD which also has 3 Nod missions :)

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/cncstu...ppics/demo-nod/

Oh wow, thanks! :D

How do I determine the mission 'number'? Because I'm asked to choose a path across the map as I complete missions :(

Well, you can't do it on the mission selection map, but after you get the mission, you can just open the main menu and the mission code (like "scg06ea") will be shown on the lower right corner of it. So jjust make sure you make a savegame of the end of mission #9 :P

Only mission #10 has an alternate though, so for #1 and #6 you're safe.

btw, I accidentally sent you a private message that was meant for someone else... please ignore it X_x

/Panic,

I don't know if you are aware but you might try the LINK for the most recent patch of CnC95 game located on the SIGNATURE+BANNER of Nyerguds (the folk above me in this thread).

If this is the case, after finishing GDI, NOD missions and COVERT OPERATIONS pack, there is more missions here also.

See ya

Edited by Solo

You forgot the extra missions added to the New Missions list... the Nintendo 64 and Playstation missions. And the dinosaur missions of course :)