Sign in to follow this  
Koen

Welcome to the TibEd Technical Support forum!

Welcome to the TibEd support forums. Here you can post if you have problems, suggestions or bug reports for TibEd.

Especially feedback on TibEd 2 is welcome.

If you have a question like "How can I change X?" or "How can I add X?": they do not belong in this forum, they belong in the Editing forum

Guest Dorian

Hey, I want to download a copy of tibed v1.54 and I see that the page (from the netherlands) is missing! I am interested in buying the full version. Can you fix it?

Try hitting Refresh on th download page (the one where you have to wait 5 seconds). Other mirrors are up (#1, #2).

hopefully some body reads this soon!

Ive looked all over cncnz and found aload about tibed and even went to the website www.tibed.net but i cant find a tutorial on how to use it!

plz help! :bang:

Guest guest

I seem to have a problem with the Red alert 2 part of Tibedit in which it is going at snail speed and takes ages to load. how can i correct this?

I seem to have a problem with the Red alert 2 part of Tibedit in which it is going at snail speed and takes ages to load. how can i correct this?

You're probably running Windows 98/ME. Try closing down programs running in the background/in the task tray on the bottom right to free up resources. TibEd is a bit of a resource hog, and by snail speed I think it's only just barely running - if you have a few more things running in the background, then TibEd will crash because of lack of available resources.

Guest guest

it seems the slowing down is only caused by using the red alert two editor section of tibedit. I use windows XP , and so i closed down as many background programs, but couldnt get it to speed up.

it seems the slowing down is only caused by using the red alert two editor section of tibedit. I use windows XP , and so i closed down as many background programs, but couldnt get it to speed up.

On Windows XP, you do not have to close down programs in the background. Windows XP has 'unlimited' resources and that won't give problems. The RA2 editor could be a little slow at startup... but that's only at starting the editor, right?