Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tribute to Zee Hypnotist

A message was sent to us via the CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel from Slashking996. He has made a short tribute to Zee Hypnotist.

Hello

Wats up mate... I noticed u recently got more of these awesome CNC vids up and decided to make a video of my own... Definitely not as good as yours but the best I can do... Cheers mate

Guest Rabbit

I like to see this kind of thing. I don't care if the video is blurry or not as well put-together as mine. I makes me happy to see people trying to put some talent into a video of this nature, and I'm proud to see how much some people like my work.

It may be blurry, it may be slow, but this reminds me of how my videos were like when I first started this years and years ago (before CNCNZ). I really must say good job to this person, because for a first video, it really isn't that bad.

@Zocom7. I'm going to ask plain and simply. Are you nothing but a god damn critic? Yeah. the video is somewhat blurry at times. Way to state the obvious. If you're literally going to post nothing but a comment pointing out the negative things about the video, get out. I'm tired of you NEVER having something good to say. If you continue to make NOTHING but deconstructive comments, I WILL remove you from posting in the Lego-related threads. If you have a problem with that, make a video yourself.

Zee being a boss. Don't **** with him.

It seems no one here really knows zocom7 that's all this person ever does criticize others.

I don't like to criticize others, though. But the past is the past, it's time to move on.

Guest Rabbit

For the sake of closure:

@Nodsoldiergirl

Dont bump old topics, etc, etc, especially if you're deliberately doing it because you're upset. Zocom7 may have been a little forward with his comments in the past, but I personally haven't had a problem with his posts in a while, because he tries not to be rude, at the very least.

@Zocom7, yeah, please to not be bumping threads. :)

Topic closed.