Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crunch

final alert2 yuris revenge

Recommended Posts

Guest crunch

Hi!

 

I have just got final alert2 yuris revenge but I'm having a few problems getting it to work!

I can create a map for RA2 saving it as mapname.mpr and it seems to work ok(in RA2). But when I make a map for yuris revenge it gets saved as mapname.yrm, which crashes when I try to run a battle on it (in yuris revenge). the tutorial says to save maps as .mpr, but for the yuris revnge maps this doesn't work.

 

Any help would be much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post

try saving them as mmx. Are you using ini editing at all? If you do that wrong it crashes. Scripts and triggers can also crash your game.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest crunch

cool. thanks, I'll give that a shot!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×