Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jonov

Editing Yuri's Revenge in TibEd

Recommended Posts

Guest Jonov

How do I get objects from Yuri's Revenge to show in TibEd so I can modify them? Will TibEd work in Yuri's Revenge? For example, I'd like to modify the seige chopper but it's not listed under aircraft. Any help would be appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post

make sure you have the latest update of tibed1.

 

and be sure that the type of program you start isnt Red Alert 2, make sure its Red Alert : Yuri's Revenge.

 

if it isnt under aircraft cheak if its under vehicle.

 

if that doesnt help, you'll need to relenquish more information.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×