Sign in to follow this  
GeneralAnthrax101

Juggernaut Problem

Hello, Modders and guys. I come back again to explain an issue.

After I got a Cameo to work for the 4tnk, the Juggernaut appearently has problems.

It has NO cameo at all, and when ejected from the Factory, it is completely invisible and has no shadow whatsoever.

When Deployed, its 3 guns only appear, and the rest of the body is invisible. Lastly, it cannot be undeployed after being deployed...this only happend after the 4tnk-cameo issue was resolved.

Yes, I have rextracted art and rules from the local.mix and it still doesn't work....

Any help?

Anyone got any suggestions? The Juggernauts are straight up wierd now and it really ruins my gameplay....

The picture is proof...

post-8175-0-53741200-1334002789_thumb.jpg

Edited by GeneralAnthrax101

I haven't ever modded TS, so I can't really help much, but it really sounds like you accidentally deleted something related to the Juggernaut.

I think you should open your default inis (hopefully you kept some...) aside your modded ones and check everything related to the Juggernaut to see if anything changed. You should also check ecache01.mix to ensure djugg.shp, djugg_a.shp, djuggmk.shp, and jugger.shp are all there.

I think you should open your default inis (hopefully you kept some...) aside your modded ones and check everything related to the Juggernaut to see if anything changed. You should also check ecache01.mix to ensure djugg.shp, djugg_a.shp, djuggmk.shp, and jugger.shp are all there.

Oh Crap...I made a new ecache01.mix for the 4tnkicon.shp....maybe that is what is conflicting with the juggernaut...

Then just rename your new ecache to ecache11 or something.

I never use numbers below 10 on my ecaches and expands.