Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Joseph1987

Nuke in Zero Hour

Recommended Posts

Guest Joseph1987

Hello everybody,

 

i have a few questions:

 

1. How can i make the Cinese nuke more powerful that it damages more and in a bigger Radius?

 

2. How can i make the Radiation Field bigger?

 

3. How can i make, that the Stealth Fighter from USA has Nuke Bombs?

 

The biggest problem is Question 1

 

Tahnks

Share this post


Link to post

Easy.

1. The nuke weapon is so special, you can't just change the nuke weapon in Weapon.INI. IT's located on weapon object or something...I will tell you tomorrow.

 

2. It's the OCL I think.

 

3. Just add this to stealth fighter weapon in Weapon.INI:

ProjectileDetonationOCL= ...(Copy the one from Tao's nuke mig, I forgot the name)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Joseph1987

I think you will help me my problem is still the same

Share this post


Link to post

Ohh, sorry I thought it's enough for you. Damn, I forgot the codes, I will tell you later.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

Thank you but i hope you will tell me the codes

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×