Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C: The Ultimate Collection Releases this Week

Its hard to believe that its October already. And just to remind you all, Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection releases this week. It will be available for purchase via Origin from the 2nd of October. Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection includes 17 Command & Conquer titles, a 20 song music compilation, exclusive commemorative art (US only) and early access to Command & Conquer - Free to Play.

aZILs.png

You can find out all the details about Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection in our Games section. To check what purchasing options are available for you in your region of the world visit the Origin store and search for "Command & Conquer".

• Downvote 1

As mentioned in other threads, if you buy that you will still be downloading the games from Origin. There is no DVD in the box. Just a download code.

$%28KGrHqJ,!pgFB%28VnLF--BQ,Y2WWeGw~~60_12.JPG

http://www.commandan...CNC_Traffic_TUC

Definitely a physical version available which I'll be getting,

Yeah you can get a boxed version but as I stated many times now there is no DVD. The games will be downloaded from Origin regardless of you buy physical version or digital version.

• Upvote 1

I'm downloading it now, everything runs through origin not sure where my beta key is atm and that's all I want.

The beta access for C&C F2P will come later I guess. We will be covering it all here at CNCNZ.com so you won't miss anything ;)

• Upvote 1

Invalid serial for Zero Hour & for Generals 2. Log on in brings up my old accounts briefly before booting me off with 'invalid serial' Trailers and extra stuff... trailers stuff we've seen on youtube and Wallpapers 80% of the images on google images. Starting to get mad and disappointed.

Well this is Freddy Krueger stuff I uninstalled the ultimate edition of Zero Hour and then install the first decade edition BOTH give me the same error. AND NOW I have to RE-DOWNLOAD Generals & Zero Hour from the Origin store to re-install them despite me downloading the games not 2 hours ago! Absolutely staggering you uninstall and have to re download!?! Online doesn't work!!!! the videos and special content are on youtube!!?!?! arh!!! Staggering, apparently you have to muck around in the registry to get the game online, just what everyone wants to do right!?!

All the games dont work online, all are prone to random sporadic errors and all games have to be re-downloaded when they are uninstalled DOWNLOADED Zero Hour about 5x from Origin, giving up DO NOT BUY I feel like such a sucker worst $40 ever spent to be honest, I hate you you EA!

This is so bad it's actually it's hurt my self-esteem I am stupid, I am dumb, I am a sucker you are free to laugh at me throw rotten fruit at me for even giving this a chance and half believing it's so bad I am humiliated I spent $40 of my hard earnt on it I really I am I should no better and alot of wiseheads here and elsewhere where skeptical but no dumb dumb went straight in because he's teenage fanboy hormones took over.

The beta access for C&C F2P will come later I guess. We will be covering it all here at CNCNZ.com so you won't miss anything ;)

They'll send it to my email I suppose. That's all I paid for.

Edited by Typhoon101

Don't be too upset, the games main problems, that i've seen, have been multiplayer related. And personally almost all the C&C's I play for single player.

If I recall they had similar issues when the First Decade came out.

Guest Stevie_K

You live you learn. Unless your'e are money hungry games distributor I guess.