Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

New Command & Conquer - Free to Play Details from Canard PC

YES! It is a huge problem. I understand Kane's statement but again, if this is going to be the future of Command & Conquer it will be a sad existence that in the long run will not work out and I'd rather have the franchise just end.

So why, bcs you dont like it? You want EA to get the developers fired and stop anyone from ever getting new C&C games ever again even if there is people who actually enjoy EA's games despict their shortcomings? I may understand you say you dont like what you are reading and seeing, and saying you will pass, I would even sympathize for you demanding some old features to come back, but I think wishing something to die just because it's not of your liking it's going too far.

Remember Westwood? What would have happened if they had though the same way after Sole Survivor's flip-flop or Renegade lacklusting sales?

I mean, I didnt like RA3 after the initial hype as it turned out to be too cartoonish and in terms of gameplay it was very far away from previous C&C to the point it felt more like WC3, however a lot of people enjoyed it,also, while I found awful and disappointing Tiberian Twilight as a C&C, in terms of gameplay it was entertaining, and I demostrated and people at the official forums, and even here agreed with me it would have been a good game with some more serious design and as a spin-off similar to what C&C Generals 1 was. Just because not all EA games were good it doesnt mean they are may not pull out a good one next time.

If it wasnt for EA investors' money we wouldnt have had Generals/Zero Hour, C&C 3/Kane's Wrath, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Crysis and Battlefield series, those are a lot of awesome games just to point out the most succesful.

So why, bcs you dont like it? You want EA to get the developers fired and stop anyone from ever getting new C&C games ever again even if there is people who actually enjoy EA's games despict their shortcomings? I may understand you say you dont like what you are reading and seeing, and saying you will pass, I would even sympathize for you demanding some old features to come back, but I think wishing something to die just because it's not of your liking it's going too far.

Remember Westwood? What would have happened if they had though the same way after Sole Survivor's flip-flop or Renegade lacklusting sales?

I mean, I didnt like RA3 after the initial hype as it turned out to be too cartoonish and in terms of gameplay it was very far away from previous C&C to the point it felt more like WC3, however a lot of people enjoyed it,also, while I found awful and disappointing Tiberian Twilight as a C&C, in terms of gameplay it was entertaining, and I demostrated and people at the official forums, and even here agreed with me it would have been a good game with some more serious design and as a spin-off similar to what C&C Generals 1 was. Just because not all EA games were good it doesnt mean they are may not pull out a good one next time.

If it wasnt for EA investors' money we wouldnt have had Generals/Zero Hour, C&C 3/Kane's Wrath, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Crysis and Battlefield series, those are a lot of awesome games just to point out the most succesful.

Again, I understand what you are saying Kane, but the whole "just give them another chance" kind of mindset is dangerous for gaming in general because in the end, they will take advantage of your desperation for anything C&C. And EA is just a company that is not a company I can really trust because of what they have done in the past and what they keep doing now. I just can't trust them and I feel bad for you and others that keep blindingly trusting them, but whatever, you do what you wish.