Sonic

ScrewAttack.com Command & Conquer First Impressions

More video preview coverage about the new Command & Conquer from E3. In this video ScrewAttack.com give their first impressions on the return of a much loved series. This video is one of the better videos to watch, since it actually shows you more gameplay rather than some promo footage from the latest trailer.

As mentioned before, we have more video content from the new Command & Conquer on
playlist, which includes all the recent E3 coverage.

Nice find, liking CNCNZ for its following of this, good job guys!

yeah i am really frefreshing every few mins to check new videos, with "actual" gameplay...... :)

Nice find, liking CNCNZ for its following of this, good job guys!

That's what we're here for. And one day if we can ever finish some our behind the scenes projects I'm hope to improve on our community news coverage.

yeah i am really frefreshing every few mins to check new videos, with "actual" gameplay...... :)

To be fair this video only really features brief glimpses of actual gameplay... but its better than nothing I guess.

Two off topic posts have been removed from this thread. When replying to threads in the Command & Conquer 365 - News forum your post must remain on topic at all times. There is no exception to this rule. Any off topic posts will be deleted without any reason given by a moderator.

This has long been rule displayed here http://forums.cncnz.com/forum-27/announcement-12-command-conquer-365-news-forum-rule/