Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ninja Master*

Tibed alpha13

Recommended Posts

Guest Ninja Master*

This is for Zero Hour

 

How do I add weopons to units? How do I create new units? I want to make anouther humvee that carries the upgraded technical cannon. I also want to put a machine gun on the crusader tank. Actually is it posible to make it so that the Humvee can switch between the technical cannon and its own gun? Like the nuke cannon does with the nuetron and nuclear shells.

 

Thanks a bunch

 

PS I promise not to bombard you with questions like I did for Tibed 1.6. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post

I wish I could help you, but I don't have much time these days. But, let me give you some hints.

 

For the weapon, just change the weapon code in the INI and use the available weapons or you can make a new one.

 

For new units, this one is pretty complicated, you must edit many INIs to do this. Just try to find the connection between the INIs.

 

For the upgrade, I will explain this later.

 

For the weapon switching, it's possible. By using two weapons in the Humvee. Primary weapon and secondary weapon. You change the weapon by using command button. Take a look at Ranger weapon codes, you can see that Ranger use two weapons, the flash bang and machine gun. You can learn how to switch weapon by looking at the original INIs.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Ninja Master*

Wow that sounds complicated!!! Thanks for the help but I don't think I will be able to do it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×