Sign in to follow this  
king

Unit movement

I can play the game for some time but suddenly units are not moving to waypoint and produced units just get out of factory and stand just outside the factory but not moving to waypoint location. Eventually this makes my game crash.....HELP.

Thx. in advance.

Which game version?

Where did you buy the game?

Are you running a mod?

Are you running the game in compatibility mode for WinXP SP3 as administrator?

The question is how many units did you produce, because there is a limit up to 3k.

I run the same game like under the old Win XP days. And that was a pleasure to play the game, no crash or errors. I mod my own game. I have never had these problems before, many others but those were fixed. WB is clean no errors in logs. My error is the game says "serious error occured" Gameengine update. Just like many other have experienced........But units that wont move to waypoint when clicked to do so. If I set a dozer to build a structure it just stand still and the structure is at 0% and dozer maybe like 100m away, maybe more. In the beginning of game everything is perfect, then suddenly these errors that end up in a crash, but there is absolutely no lag? SkirmishScript works perfect the AI builds many buildings and units just like on my former WinXP system days. This is really odd. I have 16GB RAM, 3GB GeForceGPU, Win7-64, 750W Power, 1ms Monitor-1920x1080.

Thx.

Edited by king

Are there anyone that can help on this crash issue. HELP............................................................

Thx.

I really need help, still play for a while, then try to move units to a specified area, they move a bit but then stop and cannot move, a little later maybe a minute then game crash.......HELP..........................

I have seen Errors like this in Remix mod. I can play for 15 minutes or so, all of sudden units dont move to target area when clicked but moves a little the stop far away from destination. After 1 minute or so game crash.

Have anyone in here had this problem? Please help............

Some say unit count max 3k in game. But I have played in the XP days against 7 AI and the battle was immense and long and hard.