Sign in to follow this  
king

Is Anyone Here?

I just want to know if anyone can help at all, or do I have to find another forum. This used to be a great forum, sharing thoughts, ideas etc. Are there anyone that can help figure out what happens when I play as usual and all of a sudden all units like freeze not moving and eventually game crashes to desktop with the same Sh.. generic message: Gameengineupdate error. Are there anyone that have experienced this at all?

HELP ME.......

Thx. All.

Make sure you're running the game in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3 and as admin. This may be due to a known memory leak (because the engine is so unoptimized it isn't even funny), but my wild guess is that compatibility and admin modes may help in further troubleshooting.

Thx. for the reply. Already done that. But when in WB on the build list like when you place supplydocks and oilderricks, I noticed something funny, ther was all the generals but also Generic, china and CHINA. Something is wrong in y files and I will check that. But I want to know if it could be skirmishscript causing the Gameengine update error? Just a thought.

Thx.

Could just be leftover testing mess from the devs, too...