Sign in to follow this  
Luvaskot

ModMap with MARV and OX assets

Hi,

Almost 1 years ago I finished arranging KW maps to TW. I just needed someone to compile them. My ModSDK was not working at all. Friend I talked said he can compile them but after long waiting for 4 months he just did not even do it for one map. By the time I searched what was wrong with my computer then found out My OS was not English version of Windows and re installed my OS, learned compiling maps adding assets etc.

My Map Pack is almost finished, it includes some of my maps too but I cannot release them yet. Only two maps left and I need to add 3 assets for them. I compiled lots of original Kane's Wrath Maps and some of my own maps too, but these two are hard ones for me.

I need to add modified Ox Transport which named as Assault Ox and can carry all units except MCV's. Also it can be used more than one time. To build them I tried to create a capturable structure like Mutant Hovel. I used drawings of GDIAirSupport from Kane's Wrath. However it does not appear on the map.

Other asset is GDI MARV asset which I need to add to other map of mine. It will be one time used and capturable neutral unit. It can take only engineer for its 4 slot but not only GDI engineers but also Assimilator and Saboteur. I also failed to add this asset too.

Please help me on two. If I can finish it I would release the map pack soon. I need your help.

These are my files, I tried to modify them from Zocom7's KW assets:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8a3zbl9013910tu/Assets.zip?dl=0