Sign in to follow this  
blakmaglc

New Forum!!!!

Hello everyone . My name is Blakmaglc. And for the last week or so I have been making a CNC Forum. It is not quite done although with me moving at the moment it is sometimes hard to find time to complete. I am planning on making numerous updates although I am just trying to finish everything up. The forum is in need of members and STAFF. Please if you fell qualified to fill one of these positions please fell free to email me. The forum is OPEN now but expect numerous updates throughout the next 2 weeks. Please do not be alarmed for no info will be lost during these updates. Although please enjoy the site although I am aware that it is not nearly as advanced as cnc-source forum , but like I said there will be many updates coming up.

NEEDING STAFF POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Admin 3

Global Moderator 4

Moderator 6

Journalist 5

Graphics Team ?

TET (Tiberian Earth Team 8

Please try to visit the forum when you have time. Email Blakmaglc either at [email protected] or PM on the forum.

Have fun and enjoy the forum! Blakmaglc

Direct Link: http://www.phpbbstar.com/forums/index.php?...780271fc580bf2d

Looks nice. Cept you should have it more dynamic. IE it streches for us people who have resolutions larger than 800 x 600.

Thank-You i will try and fix that right now man. Thanx for the info though.

Thankx- but we are still in bad need of staff and members. Please if you feel qualified or just want a try then come to the forum and join.