Nebuchad

Problems with getting it to work

Hey,

i wanted to play with mods the first time, so i downloaded this origin fix thing...

Before installing any mods i tried out if i get a launcher but sadly i get an error message.

I have to log in in my origin account and then i have to activate CnC 3 first but thats not working xcause he tells me i am not online, if i press reenter a Serial the window hang up...

So i dont know what to to, i watched several video guides how to do but i never saw this windows before...

Ty for help

2.PNG

1.PNG

I tried out all other CnC games i got in my Ultimate Colection, the moment the Fix is installed i cant start the game any more... :(

Edited by Nebuchad

Tried reinstalling the game by running both Origin, and then the reinstalled game as admin?

Tried it out, didnt help.

If i buy those games again through Steam are they working like the retail Versions or do i need to fix something there too?

Your only shot is trying to get hold of EA's support.

The Steam versions of TW/KW, RA3/RA3U and TT are largely the same, you just may or may not have to create separate shortcuts if you're to use C&C:Online with them.

EA support cant help something is changen when i install the bibber fix, after that installation i need to activate the game thats the problem, when i unistall it it works fine again