Posted (edited)

Greetings, in this way i want to announce upcoming campaign I am working on. I called it [Tiberium Resurrection] - it tells story after Nod mission Sheep's clothing (where NOD undercover as GDI mass-murdered mutants and captured Tratos), so the relationship between GDI and Mutants is really bad. It will contain 3 missions for now (maybe i will add more later), few multiplayer / skirmish maps and some changes to environment (New tiberium type, paved cliffs -  thanks to Holland.) It is not complete yet, however now I can tell that map will not be very big but there will be many triggers, and so i recommend you actually checking every black tile for text speech, bonus money or maybe something else :) . I will update  this topic so you can see my progress and maybe some screenshots soon. I want to release first mission in november. Also, if you have any suggestions / requests / wishes  / feedback, etc. just reply. Thats all for now, have a good day. 

<----------> MAPS <---------->

1st - [LOST SHEEP]

• Map progress:  100%
  • Triggers and objectives progress:
  • 1st - single unit: 100%
  • 2nd - partial control: 90%
  • 3rd - total control: 0%

[SHORT BRIEFING] 

Spoiler

Welcome Commander. After NOD went undercover as GDI and mass-murdered mutants, we are having serious problems cooperating with them. We need to regain their trust and show them, who is real enemy. This journey begins in yellow zone. One of our bases focused on Tiberium research stopped transmitting. We are not sure, how did that happen. There are 3 possible answers: Mutants / ion storms / NOD. We need you to investigate and report. You will be send undercover of night to nearby city. Your task is to contact mutants [DO NOT KILL THEM] and try to regain their trust and any informations regarding our base. Then move into the base, which contain radar scanning ion storms. Your task is to check, if there were frequent ion storms in last 2 weeks. You will get new objectives according to the situation.
1) Contact mutants. Do not use deadly force until necessary!
2) Check radar on the top of the mountain to the southeast!

2nd - [NEVER-ENDING STORY]

• Map progress:  55%
  • Triggers and objectives progress: 50%

[SHORT BRIEFING] 

Spoiler

Commander! Thanks to your heroic actions near Tiberium mountain relationship with mutants is better. But this is not the end. Some
regions with mutants are under control of NOD and their propaganda. We need to prevent this at all cost! Your next task is, to capture
propaganda radars, then destroy NOD propaganda convoys and at last - wipe out NOD base. At first, you will destroy 3 propaganda radars. Then wipe out their 4 propaganda convoys, evacuate mutants, build a base and then wipe them out!
1) Destroy 3 propaganda radars!
2) Destroy 4 propaganda convoys!
3) Build the base and wipe out any NOD presence!

3rd - (0%) [THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM]

[SHORT BRIEFING] 

Spoiler

Commander! NOD is retreating! Outstanding job, but we need to deal them the final blow! Aloud and with destruction - are your
orders for this mission. It will be though fight, they will not give up without a fight. NOD invented radar, that manipulates Tiberium life-forms. The thing is, that manipulated life-forms are aggressive to anyone who comes nearby. We shall let them taste their own medicine. Radar is heavily defended, so we will break through their first line of defense, capture the radar and finish them. After we capture radar we will have mutants and
life-forms on our side. It will be 3 vs 1 fight. Should be simple, huh?
1) Capture the radar and kill everything with NOD badge!

- Most of the map should be city.

OFFICIAL TRAILER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgjC6DZTYyY

OFFICIAL POST: https://forums.cncnet.org/topic/9186-wip-tiberium-resurrection/ 

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sna0ugbpyolt47p/Tiberium_Resurrection.zip/file
Do not forget to report bugs and share your opinions about this project!

Edited by LucasSK
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

3 000 views on cncnet, 1 600 views on ppmsite and 150 views on other sites
Thank you very, VERY much for being with me. I would never get this far without you! New skirmish map for [TIBERIUM RESURRECTION] - "Islands of Destruction" is out! NOTE: Never play this map with "destroyable bridges" OFF! Always turn it ON! 
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dou5k7pm9tjptr9/[TR]+Skirmish.zip
Map-making of this map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URVDHUCa6bI&t=19s
Gameplay premiere of this map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0grsxVln4

Have a good day and wonderful summer holidays! I am going to take a break from Tiberian Sun for a few weeks. See ya in August!

Edited by LucasSK

Greetings Tiberian Sun fans! Those, who had been checking on this post regularly may know what is going to happen, but lets summarize it in a few sentences...

We are really close to reaching amazing 4 000 views on Cncnet post, which is spectacular! I will talk more about it once we reach it.

I recently finished HUGE part of the 2nd map - [NEVER-ENDING STORY] and I want to release it as we reach 4 000 views. Gameplay premiere from this map will be out this Saturday (7th September) at 18:00 (6PM) CEST, followed by map release. Be sure to check it out as I will reveal few secrets scattered across the new map. I will put link to premire here, once I have it recorded. 

See ya there :P

Edited by LucasSK

Great news! Instead of gameplay premiere, there is going to be Official Trailer! - Check it out tomorrow (7th September) at 18:00 (6PM) CEST!

Trailer will be followed by map release!

See ya there :P

Edited by LucasSK

4 000 views on cncnet, 3 000 views on ppmsite and 650 views on other sites

THANK YOU!

As promised, I released trailer and updated version of Tiberium Resurrection (2 campaign, 2 skirmish maps). Enjoy and do not forget to leave your feedback here!

• Upvote 1