CraneWrath

KW/WrathEd modding error & issues, pls help!

Hello CNCNZ people, i am new in the forum and also doing mods, as you will see i am working creating my own mod for Kane's Wrath using "WrathEd 1.07 gamma", the problem is that i want to replace the original "GDIWallHub"  with a modified one by me from the file "GameObject.xml"(As it appears in the SampleMod specifically the directory file "MirageTank.xml" of the "WrathEd 1.07 gamma") that contains the modified price to $10 and time build to 5 seconds, but as much as i try, it never happens, because when building the GDI Wall Hub it appears costing $100 and with time build of 1 second(Original cost and time build), why? i do not understand.

Another error that happens to me is that when compiling the mod using "BuildMod.Bat", it stops in the process and tells me that it cannot load the "W3X.xml" files that contain the models for the "NODWallHub.xml" and "AlienWallHub.xml" closing completely, i downloaded these files from a Kane's Wrath code source created by PurpleGaga27 itself. Pls help me! :scared:

Edited by CraneWrath