Sign in to follow this  
ron

Capture Hammerfest Base

I can not seem to be able to finish this. I can not get past the Arty. I really need some help with this

Ron

There was a Nod Radar on an island. DESTROY IT ! That's what I did and the artillery didn't deploy. When you go north make sure you destroy three nearby power plants. Just go up the shootable ramp and you'll find them. By destroying those power plants the obelisk further up the river will be powered down and your units won't get zapped.

Yep that sounds bout right. :wink:

Is this after I go past the first Obliske and capture the power plant and barracks

It is when you come to a snow ramp, and there are several buggies and bikes on it. Destroy them, then head NW and kill the laser next to the radar. I played this on normal, and the artillery never deployed untill after I killed the power plants. Then its very simple from there. Follow the water, back door to base, destroy/capture power, one engie into Constyard gives the entire base to you, including defense structures, then just build, defend, and attack nod. Watch for arttilery, they never go away until you hunt them all down. Also look for stranded troops on islands, Nod likes to hide every where.