Sign in to follow this  
LawyerNinja

end of TS FS

i really didn't get the end of TS FS end of the NOD campaign so is Kane Cabal or just plz some1 explain the ending

..... THe answer is too indepth for me to bother answering at this time... I'll do it later... Basically Kane = Cabal.. :)

Kane is dead. Period. Cabal has a clone of him in that last tank. Cabal is infusing part or all of his mind into the "new" kane. If you look at all the other tanks, some of them look suspiciously like other characters in the game, but its hard to tell because of the curved glass tanks and they arent fully developed yet.

In TT we may see Cabal as Kane return and try to regain control of Nod. I think this will happen, but Slavic (or his successor, depending on hte length of time between FS and TT) will take the black hand of Nod and resist Kane, because they will know for a fact that Kane is dead. Hopefully the Forgotten and the Scrin are fully playable sides in TT as well as the ever vigilant GDI

No. FS goes from GDI winning TS.

Kane got a big spikey thingey jabbed through his gut. Stupid O'Neill killed him good. :( :( But O'Neil got his in the end. :P:twisted:

Then Kane reapears at the end of FS in the cloning cylinders

Guest MadBadger

I swear that Lt. Eva is in one (the bird who played her who sits in the Kodiak)

Guest MadBadger

No shes in one of the cloning cylanders.

You're making my eyes hurt. Shes in a cloning cylinder. And because she was in the cut scenes, her name is in the credits

... I agree with you and you disagree with that?

What is up with that?

Guest MadBadger

so in the credits it says 'cloning cylander #3 Eva bird'? I thought you thought i ment she was in the game not in one of the cylanders.

so in the credits it says 'cloning cylander #3 Eva bird'? I thought you thought i ment she was in the game not in one of the cylanders.

OMFG !!!!

Shes in the Kodiak.

Then for good measure, and just to confuse you, they took a bunch of the actors and put them into cclonning cylinders at the end of FS.

Guest MadBadger

:bang: :bangEVENHARDER: ...... duh isnt that what i said? I said she was in the kodiak.... BUT shes also in one of the cylanders AS WELL.

Naaa. I don't think so.. :P Post a screenshot.

Guest MadBadger

*temptation to kill Luc3as increasing* baaa i gota redo like 5 gdi FS missions unless the FMVs are unlocked.

Nope, you gotta redo 'em :D

Or you could use XCC utilities and extract the cut scenes and then play them

*temptation to kill Luc3as increasing* baaa i gota redo like 5 gdi FS missions unless the FMVs are unlocked.

*temptation to kill badger for constanly spelling my uber l33t name wrong.... *

Guest MadBadger

Luk3as LOOK AT THE TIME 3:30pm I HAD JUST WOKEN UP :P

and sonics gona strangle you any way :P :P :P

now to get XXC on.