Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mighty BOB!

Ok so I'm slightly less new

Recommended Posts

Yeah so I actually registered a little while ago. I am teh BOB!. BOB! hangs out at CNC Den & many other places in the C&C community.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Rabbit

Uhh... hi? I've probably posted in reply to you before, but whatever...

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger

hello..... *post count* hrmmm more than 1 ok you wont get spamed....

Share this post


Link to post
hello..... *post count* hrmmm more than 1 ok you wont get spamed....

 

Sooo...im not the only one...

 

Hyooo.

Share this post


Link to post
hello..... *post count* hrmmm more than 1 ok you wont get spamed....

 

but less than 30....

 

*eyes madbadger, waits for cue*

 

BTW Mr. Bob, yur name was used in Religious discussion thread wwaaaayyy B4 you joined up here, so uh....no antics over there please :wink: :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
BTW Mr. Bob, yur name was used in Religious discussion thread wwaaaayyy B4 you joined up here, so uh....no antics over there please :wink: :wink:

 

uhm....

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×