Sign in to follow this  
zarathos

here we go newbie new

Guest Rabbit

Hi... Why don't you tell us about yourself?

Like, to start, what games do you own?

luved c&c since dune 2 on megadrive played most on all formats but tib sun and firestorm was my pc intro never looked back since just getting my son into it with generals and zero hour training him up then ill take him on

Ahh, a master Jedi will train his Padiwan well...I fear the darkside in him however. He will follow Brotherhood of Nod, and the technology shall spread amongst the land...

Legacy has proven that even the most skillful masters cannot defeat their students once all is taught... I fear your days are numbered :twisted:

Welcome to the CNCNZ.com forums :P

Guest Rabbit
Ahh, a master Jedi will train his Padiwan well...I fear the darkside in him however. He will follow Brotherhood of Nod, and the technology shall spread amongst the land...

Legacy has proven that even the most skillful masters cannot defeat their students once all is taught... I fear your days are numbered :twisted:

Welcome to the CNCNZ.com forums :P

Nice finishing touch on that...

He's upto usa missions on zh he only gets to play at weekends coz he goes back to his mums but hell probably want to move in here once the network is back up and running :twisted:

Hello, and yes join the dark side, Join the Brotherhood, and be graced by our savior Kane!

If you act today you will also get your own limited addition ticket to the end of the world... FRONT ROW SEATS!!! You're be sitting next to Kane! Quick join up and enlist for your chance of a life time!

Good damn Red Bull!

Guest Rabbit

Red bull taste's like crap.

Guest MadBadger

DOUBLE VODKA N RED BULL YA JESSY......

ohhh you guys play ZH online? wat ur names?

Join the Dark Side... Then it will be like the story of Darth Sidious, a.k.a Palpatine... He killed his Sith Master, Darth Plagueis, after learning everything and found 3 new apprentices, and all three showed up in the Star Wars movies and got killed. 1st, Darth Maul, 2nd, Count Dooku and lastly, Darth Vader... :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Guest MadBadger

darth wasnt killed i wouldnt say... more died from injyres. Maul = 2 maul and headless docku deff killed.

Yep... But still, three dead...

From Greetings to the Dark Side, 3 letters: WTF.

Anyways, welcome to our Bizarro Universe X_x

Yet another non poster...

Grevious stop scaring them away.. :P :P

Guest MadBadger

i think your scaring them luk3us they cant handle your casual "Sup's".

You're just jelous I didn't say "sup" to you... :P

Guest MadBadger

well i belive mine turned into a spam fest the moment i posted it :P

I'm not saying anything against it, that's what I use too, but you just seem a little bit overboard; no offense, you seem kool