Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Astragoth

Editing Zero Hour

Recommended Posts

Guest Astragoth

Hey everyone,

 

This is my first post, so forgive me if I sound a bit like a nOOb, lol.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to edit Zero Hour so you can get units/structures that you can't normally use in the game. I can get into the ini files, but I just don't know what to change so you can use them.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

 

Astragoth.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd mention TibEd 2 to get started, but you can't make units buildable there (yet)...

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×