Sign in to follow this  
VampireA05

annoying your friends...

Guest MadBadger

Meh the guy got really pissed off with me so it wasnt a surprise i was holding off waves of Assult Transports and Attack outposts with a few missile deffenders, Pathfinders, King raptors and sticky back plastic :P i really should not have defeated them but i did. all along i didnt watch my money........ then noticed i had 600,000 :P and blew it all on hummers :D mind you he had 5/6 of defcon 6 for most of the game and my hummers just carved up all the gats he had built :D

then he made nukess :evil: so i made twice as many P-cannons and went after his power with some loverly combat chinnoks :twisted: he had 2 nukes on 5 sec for about 10 min cos i just kept going after his power. He DCed when i had killed all his dozers/CC/Power plants....... sore looser

-edit- one really funny thing was watching his nuke plants blow themselfs up after he had put them on overload :twisted:

which is why you never put them on overload :wink:

BTW nice siggy :drool:

Guest MadBadger

haha dont let sonic see you say that Cyg :P

another way to really piss people off is to never just quit. even if there army outnumbers yours just keep using 'underhanded' methods like suicdal missions ect that can really piss people off :D

/ I do that all the time. Even if I have 2 GIs left (YR) I still hold out.

In Generals I tend to get pwned in 5 min, so...... heh :oops:

Guest MadBadger

heh, soooo whens our match? i want to start a list of defeated NZers :P